1. Succulent Bouquet: This one is a no-brainer for us. Succulents are a unique and beautiful statement piece to carry down the aisle on your big day. We love that you can also keep these beauties for years to come by repotting them soon after your wedding. Succulents can be used to make up the entirety of your bouquet or added as statement pieces among vibrant florals. You can even have your bridesmaids carry understated bouquets with them down the aisle to tie everything together.
2. Boutonnieres: Why should the bride have all the fun with succulents. You can easily dress your best men up with complimenting succulents that match those in your bouquet.
3. Potted Succulents: Succulents come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, and can be used as focal points or accent pieces through your ceremony and reception décor. There really is no limit.
4. Succulent Arrangements: If you are looking to spice up your centerpiece game, why not consider throwing some succulents in the mix. These plants can be added to floral arrangements, placed in mason jars, vases with water, or even lanterns or terrariums. They easily adapt to any theme ranging from rustic to glam.
5. Succulent Wall: Go all out and wow your guests with a fully decorated wall of succulents. With many colors and textures to choose from your can create whatever feel you desire and have a piece that people will talk about for years to come.
6. Wedding Cake: Consider topping your cake with a few of your favorite succulents. You can even use different types of succulents to decorate the multiple tiers of your cake.
7. Wedding Favors: Imagine giving your guests something they can take home and brighten up their home for years to come. In our opinion, it sure beats a beer coozie.
8. Guest Seating: How about two birds with one stone? Use little potted succulents with your guests’ names and table numbers and give them something to take home at the end of the night as well.
9. Chair/Aisle Decorations: Imagine walking down the aisle decorated with beautiful arrangements of succulents, guiding you to the love of your life. You can put potted arrangements on the ground, or place them over the side of the chairs or pews.
10. Hair Piece: Looking for a veil alternative? Consider a comb or headband decorated with small succulents to really add a touch of fantasy to your big day.
11. Big Letters: We absolutely love the idea of filling in a big letter with succulents that can hang in your home after your wedding day. Such a touching way to keep the magic of that day alive.
12. Photobooth frame: Do you have a photobooth on your must have list? Why not create a large frame and attach some larger succulents to really add some flair for your guests to enjoy?